Sunday, March 04, 2007

Small Projects from Scrap Fabric

E's: I accumulated a small stack of scraps of fabrics from different projects that I didn't know what to do with. So I decided to make few small things that will put those scraps to good use.

Small laundry bag: I made this drawstring bag for when I travel. It's nicer than just using a plastic bag to keep your laundry in.

Tissue holder: Who doesn't need a cute tissue holder?
The back of the tissue holder. I used pieces of fabric left over from a quilt top I'm working on.

Coasters: My first set of coasters! Again, I used discarded patchwork pieces I had left over from making my quilt top. They are all different shapes and sizes so the coasters are not all the same.

I used the left over fabric from the drawstring bag for the back of the coasters.

1 Comments:

Blogger MisatoEdyta said...

awesome dude
-M

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home