Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bag Itch

M's:
I've been burning, itching for a new bag and I've been 'eyeing' Edyta's red bag with the horizontal patchwork. I thought I'd make one of those, because it's simple in design and I don't have one yet :) I made mine bigger - I love big bags. I made this Sunday.


The strap goes over the head onto the other shoulder. I love orange and brown together. This was so easy to make and time went by pretty quickly. My sewing has really improved since I took that Machine Quilting class in the winter.


Not to worry, the poor image quality of the photos are only temporary. These were taken with my cell phone. I will update these later with better quality versions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shimbi said...

oh that's cuuuute Misato!

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home